Religious Education (CCD)
REGISTRATION: IN THE SCHOOL HALL
Wednesday, August 16, 2006 – 10:00 A. M. to 4:00 P. M. and 6:00 P. M. to 8:00 P. M.
Saturday, September 2, 2006 – 9:00 A. M. to 1:00 P. M.
WE ACCEPT STUDENTS FROM 1ST TO 8TH GRADE
A student must have at least two consecutive years of preparation and be in the 3rd level Religious Education class to make his/her First Confession (Reconciliation) and receive First Holy communion (Eucharist).
A student must have two years of preparation and be at the 8th level to receive the Sacrament of Confirmation
Classes meet on alternate Saturday mornings from 8:00 A. M. to 10:00 A. M. beginning Saturday morning, September 11, 2021.
TUITION FOR ONE SCHOOL YEAR:
Monday – Thursday 10:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. & Friday – 1:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M.
Classes are two Saturdays per month from 8:00 A.M. to 10:00 A.M.
- Age/School grade
- At least 2nd grade to start attending First Communion classes
- At least in 7th grade to start attending Confirmation classes
- Baptism certificate
- First Communion certificate for those attending Confirmation classes
- One child………………………$150
- Two children (siblings)…………………. $250
- Three children (siblings)………. $350 ($50 for each additional child)
- For First Communion Classes there is an additional fee of $30 per year per student.
Classes are in the English language. Bilingual books are available if necessary.